Smart Data Collection from Mobile Devices for Instant Speaker-Audience Interaction and Off-line Audience Feedback
Publication Date: 2015-Nov-24
The IP.com Prior Art Database
An interactive presentation system is disclosed in this invention. With this invention, the audiences' reaction to the presentation can be observed and analyzed automatically. The presenter can get the feedback in real-time and then seamlessly adjust the pace or provide hints to audience to help them understand.
Page 01 of 11
Smart Data Collection from Mobile Devices for Instant Speaker
Smart Data Collection from Mobile Devices for Instant Speaker-
--Audience Interaction and Off Audience Interaction and Off
Audience Interaction and Off-
--line Audience Feedback
line Audience Feedback
For the online conference meeting or learning classroom, it is more difficult for the presenter to get the real-time feedback from the audience and to adjust the pace or even the content of the presentation accordingly; On the other hand, the audience might find it is inconvenient to communicate with presenter especially when they feel hard to understand some parts of the presentation . So an interactive presentation system is needed to help to improve the situation. The audiences' reaction to the presentation can be observed and analyzed automatically. The presenter can get the feedback in real-time and then seamlessly adjust the pace or provide hints to audience to help them understand.
This invention introduces a presentation client which has below features:
1) Collect the audiences' reaction from mobile device and provide feedback to presenter. This can help the presenter to know more about the audiences' feeling and better control the presentation. Such as spend more time on the part which audiences are interested in, or go through quick on those parts which are easy understand or boring. Or even adjust the presentation contents dynamically.
2) Provide hints to audiences to help them to understand. For the content the audience is spending much time on, the invention will help to collect more related useful information to audience, and also notify the presenter, so presenter can spend more time on this part if most of the audiences have the same requirement.
3) Allow audiences to express their interests and feedback with gestures or other screen-touch methods on mobile devices
4) Analyze interaction data in offline mode, and generate information for commerce activities, such as recommendation or advertisement
To enable instant speaker-audience interaction between the presenter and the audience,
1) The system first collects and analyzes the spontaneous behavior of the audience towards their mobile devices including facial expression, gesture, time length of eye stay on the screen and etc.
2) The system then sends back the results through its analysis to the presenter. The results can be beneficial in the following aspects:
On the part of presenter, the presenter can adjust the their presentation dynamically including but not limited to changing the pace and organization of speech, redistributing time for every slide, shifting the presenting focus, verbally adding other content, and giving the leeway for the audience to digest the content.
On the part of the audience, they can also benefit from the smart data collection. If the system makes the judgment that the audience
are interested in one particular product/feature, but the information listed in the slide is not en...