A Method for Search Engine Search Result Changes Subscription and Analyze
Publication Date: 2018-Aug-10
The IP.com Prior Art Database
A Method for Search Engine Search Result Changes Subscription and Analyze 1. Core idea: This invention presents a method which enables search engine remember end-users search keywords, different time search result and analyze different times' search results.
• Subscribe user's search keywords
• Save search result as a baseline
• Analyze differences between different search time, highlight search result changes, such as ranking, new search result etc.
• User can use totally same search keyword in different search time
• Search engine proactively pushes the result changes to user once it has changes occurred
• Search engine analyze and highlight the search result changes to help user improve efficiency
3. Claim Points
• Search engine search keyword and associated search result subscription
• Search engine search result deep analyze
• The proposed proactively protection method can be implemented in three components below:
• (1) User inputs search keywords in search engine and click to get search result; • (2) User subscribes the search keywords and associated search results, search
engine saves such information as a baseline for further use; • (3) Search engine crawler uses saved user subscription keywords, search result
baseline to check if search results changes found; • (4) If search result has changes, analyze the search result changes, such as
ranking changes, new displayed web pages matches the search keywords etc. and update the search result...